Michigan Business Lawyer
Success in investments and business ownership and management begins with strong, effective legal counsel. At Petrella Law, we offer comprehensive business law services to individuals and businesses throughout Michigan and to foreign companies looking to do business in the United States.
We can help you:
- Start up a new business: Business formation establishes the foundation for running a successful organization. We can help you select the proper entity for your needs, whether you need a sole proprietorship, a partnership, an LLC, or another corporate entity.
- Ensure legal compliance in your industry: Every industry is subject to different regulations and laws. You need to be sure that you address every issue that pertains to you, and it is much more likely to be done right with an experienced business lawyer by your side.
- Draft, review, and modify business contracts and documents: Everything from vendor agreements to employment contracts (such as severance agreements) will influence your bottom line. Our thorough, detail-oriented approach protects you from future legal disputes.
- Handle real estate transactions: We will work with you on issues such as title review and transfers and ancillary probate for property held out of state.
- Settle disputes and represent you in litigation: Some business issues inevitably end up in dispute. As experienced trial lawyers, we know how to investigate, develop, and successfully try cases before a judge, increasing the likelihood of settlement and reducing costs.
From our office in Southfield, Michigan, we offer decades of experience and unparalleled skill in a wide range of business law issues, from initial planning to litigation. Contact our firm online or by telephone at 248-223-9883 to arrange a consultation.
Making the Best Decisions for Your Business in Immigration and International Law
Our decades of experience as business law attorneys have helped us achieve notable results for local business owners who are expanding their work overseas and for foreign companies that want to do business in the United States. We are well-versed in complex immigration and business matters that involve international law.
We can provide the level of sophistication, professionalism, and personalized service you need to get results in bringing foreign-born talent to work at a local enterprise or to start up a new foreign-related business in the Detroit area.
This typically involves sound business planning with a team of professionals, including attorneys, accountants, and bankers. When managers or employees are coming from overseas, one must consider:
- EB5 (immigrant investor) visas
- H1B employer transfers (non-immigrant) visas and employer transfer
- L visas
- O visas for individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement
Work with a law firm that will give you the personalized service you need to create and operate a successful business enterprise.